Monday 5 April 2010

GG Shrug

I made this shrug for my daughter using the GG shrug pattern found here or here (ravelry link)

DSC08314

Not the best photos and pre-blocking but she's not let me have it back yet!

DSC08315

DSC08316

Lovely pattern, easy and quick to knit. I'm planning on making her a shorter sleeved one for the summer. This one was made using Babylonglegs' Radiance yarn in her Heather colourway.

Methinks she likes it:

DSC08324

Also just a cute photo I managed to get, shows off some longies I made recently too. They were going to be for instock but he decided he wanted them instead

DSC08318

2 comments:

  1. You have such beautiful children, Evelyn..
    Love E's Shrug..the Heathers has knit up lovely, eh :D

    Hug them littles for me?

    S xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She gets lots of compliments when she wears it, the colours are so perdy :-)

    If I must ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...