Saturday 17 March 2012

MIA

*waves* I'm still here. We've been a bit ill this week, two children last weekend and then the other two and I have been ill this week. Not been doing a lot of anything other than trying to take it easy and feel better. Fingers crossed we're on the up now.

I have an FO to show off at some point (Ava's Bloom dress) and I have two WIP's at the moment. One is my Paprika cardigan which I couldn't resist casting on and the other is my mystery KAL cardigan. I've not finished the first clue yet so I'm hoping I can get it done tomorrow as it's Mother's day.

I'm going to do some knitting now whilst DP makes me a tiramisu and a moussaka for tomorrow, lucky me :-D

2 comments:

  1. Have a lovely day tomorrow and pleased to hear you are all starting to feel better. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you've been unwell. With children in the house it seems the virus' just run back and forth between them at times.
    Can't wait to see your mystery !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...