Monday 9 September 2013

Changing seasons

It feels very autumnal outside today. Cold, dreary and raining. It won't be long before the leaves start changing colour and dropping. I must confess I'm not a fan of Autumn. I enjoy Autumn days and the beautiful scenery but the falling temperatures remind me Winter isn't far away. I try to embrace the changing seasons, the opportunities for scarves, woolly hats and wrapping up warm with blankets and cardigans. It's hard though, I don't like being cold ;-)

September is such a strange month. You can get days where it's almost as hot as Summer and then you'll have a day like today. Sometimes the weather suits my mood though, you see today I took my youngest little boy to school

DSC_0540


He was excited and is definitely ready for school. I'm sure he's been having a great time today. But the house has felt emptier without him around and I'm counting down the time until I can go pick him up. When I started this blog he was a Bump. Time moves too quickly

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...