Monday 24 March 2014

Feeling productive again

I've definitely got my knitting mojo back, I'm enjoying it and looking forward to my knitting time rather than feeling guilty for not doing anything. I spent the weekend working on my neglected MKAL socks. The KAL was for February/March so I'm quite a bit behind but I'm hoping I can get at least one sock finished and maybe up to the heel of the other?

DSC_0120


As you can see I've got past the heel and I'm now about halfway down the foot. I think I've got another 2 inches or so before I need do the toe but I'm trying it on regularly

DSC_0122


I think I'm maybe a loose sock knitter so I am making the small size and using a size smaller needles and they are coming out perfectly, and I certainly don't have small feet! First top down sock I've made that fits right. I still prefer toe up though lol

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...