Wednesday 22 October 2014

WIP Wednesday

Brr it's cold in the UK today, need to find where I've put my Winter coat! I'm going to cast off my shawl today and hopefully get it blocked and photographed ready for Friday. No photos of it today but I just wanted to show you a progress pictures of the cardigan I'm making for my eldest daughter

DSC_0333


It's the Neverland Wendy pattern and I'm using up lots of yarn scraps to make it. I'm working with 3 balls of yarn at a time and alternating them each row. The skirt part is quite full as you can see so it's growing rather slowly. I'm planning on adding extra length too as I'm making a smaller size than my daughter's age.

Given how chilly it is I'd better get a move on! Happy crafting everyone :-)

Yarn Along and Keep Calm Craft On

9 comments:

  1. I love how you are alternating the three balls of yarn - it's looking great. Nice and colorful. It's getting chilly over here in the states too. I had to wear a coat for the first time this season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this dress-and how you are changing up the color way.
    So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so colourful and pretty, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've worn my coat out the last few days-- winter is definitely on it's way! I love how you are knitting the sweater! Definitely a "coat of many colors"

    ReplyDelete
  5. It for perfectly in Neverland. It's a modern update to Peter Pan's world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is going to love it and the sweater is so cheerful in the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, I love the combination of the three yarns - she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable. I love things that use unusual combinations of yarn. It's amazing how well things work together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...