Thursday 8 January 2015

Sad Start

We've had rather a sad start to the new year. On Sunday my MIL lost her Father to cancer, less than 2 years after losing her Mother to the same disease. We'd known about the diagnosis since last Summer but in the end things happened more quickly than any of us were imagining.


DSC_0008


We're all feeling rather sad at the moment as you can imagine. Trying to take each day gently and take time to grieve.

Hopefully I'll be posting tomorrow to show off the Umberto sweater I made for my biggest boy and finished just before Christmas. I've also got another project to share with you later on too.

Thank you for the well wishes on my previous post, it meant a lot to read them :-)


Evelyn x

5 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so sorry for your loss x its such a terrible illness. I'm sire he will rest in peace now with his wife x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear of the loss your family has suffered. It is never easy, nor should it be, to lose a loved one. Prayers for peace at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My condolences to you and your family. It is never ready to lose a loved one. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear this sad news, my thoughts are with you. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...