Sunday 1 November 2015

Puppy visit

It's been a busy half term, we've not really done much but I feel like I've hardly had any time to myself. Got one more day with them at home and then we can get back to the school routine.

Yesterday was an exciting day for us because we found out which puppy is going to be ours. The breeders have had the puppies tested to assess their personalities and then from that information they were able to work out which would suit us best. I was over the moon to find out that it was the boy with the orange collar who I've had my eye on since he was born. This morning we went for our final visit with the puppies before we bring him home next week

DSC_0331


We've decided to call him Pippin, or Pip for short. The above photo is my favourite one of him, I love his eyes :-)

DSC_0315


DSC_0333


DSC_0339


The children are rather smitten with him too :-)

DSC_0345


DSC_0352


Can't wait to bring him home :-) 6 more sleeps to go...!

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweetheart. I envy you. I would love to get a dog, but we already have cats and Keith hates dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I love how they tested out personalities so you'll have the best fit. How kismet that you get the one you've had your eye upon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting Pippin looks so cute . I bet you can't wait until you bring him home! It reminds me of Tavi being a puppy again! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...